Digitally Artwork

by - 02.58




Some of my friends know that I really like to paint using watercolors, and last night I tried watercolour pencils, it was quite fun and easy to use. I think watercolour pencil is perfect for beginners who want to draw with the end result of watercolour. First I had to make a drawing, after that I colored it using watercolour pencils and I blend it using a wet brush, lastly I draw a line to make my drawing in more detail.




To make my drawing be a digitally illustration, I take a picture of my hand drawing that I've colored and I'm tracing it using design software. A lot of my friends ask me how I make an illustration, actually I always draw by my hand on the paper,  after that I coloring. if I want to make my hand drawing to digitally illustration or the designer usually call it vector, I just photographed my drawings and I'm tracing using design software.

So I think my artwork is good or not it depends on the result of my hand drawing on the paper.

You May Also Like

0 comments